RECIPE || HEALTHY CHICKEN BURGER RECIPE
Organic Chicken Burger recipe
Nutritional Facts per serving : 202.33 Kcal, 2.48g of Carbs, 37g of Protein.
Cooking new and healthy recipes doesn’t have to be a time-consuming activity.
This organic chicken burger is fast, fun, and most important, delicious! This easy-to-make burger is balanced in nutrients and a great base for a weekend meals. We recommend using a whole wheat bun, topped with tomato and lettuce, but the possibilities are endless. Serve it with a side of stir-fried veggies for a light Saturday lunch, or with simple garden salad for hassle-free Sunday dinner.
Ingredients: (serves 3)
• 1 medium organic chicken breast
• 1 egg
• 1/2 of jalapeno pepper
• 1/6 of white onion
• 1 table spoon of grated Parmesan Grana Podano
• 1 tea spoon of cumin
• salt and pepper to taste (optional)
• 2 table spoons of olive oil for frying (optional)
• Mince the chicken breast
• cube jalapeno and onion
• in a big bowl mix minced chicken breast, peppers, onion, cheese, egg and spices
• form burgers of desirable size
• pan fry till ready
This recipe is kindly shared by Eatology, healthy meal planner in Hong Kong. They provide premium, tailor-made meal programs and deliver delicious, healthy food to the door.